What are the advantages of diamond core?
The substitution of traditional drill or jackhammer by the technique of diamond coring drill is justified by much higher performance and impeccable quality of work.
Benefits of diamond coring:
- drilling capacity in diameter and in depth;
- the precision of drilling in the right place, with millimeter tolerances eliminating any subsequent rework of masonry;
- the possibility of drilling the same time and without deviation, the plates contained in the concrete;
- the absence of vibrations, avoiding any risk of microcracks;
- quiet operation compared to a jackhammer for example, allowing drilling in accommodation spaces and sensitive areas (hospitals, offices ...)
- The absence of dust (work in wet and dry vacuum cleaner with the portable versions).
Some applications of the core:
- Achieving passages pipe: ducts, pipes and drains.
- The realization of openings.
- The seal electrical boxes, setting up and connecting devices climate.
- The incorporation of metal structures under rework and expansion of building.
- The incorporation of seals.
- The saddle connection in the transplanting of pipes.
- Connections on looks or create vent holes.
- The sampling of concrete and pavement structures.
- And many other applications.
The key points to take samples of pro.
Attaching the core drilling
- Fixing pegging: The corer should be perfectly stable, so anchored to a support. Stabilité.et the rigidity of the machine to ensure good penetration and rectilinear guiding the drill into the material along the perforation. For vertical and horizontal drilling perfect and precise, the fixing pin is recommended.
- Strut mounting: To coring without dowel with a strut aluminum.
- Suction apparatus: In case pinning is not allowed (. Fixing gypsum on walls, or sitting in theaters or guardrails on balconies, etc.), it is possible to use a a frame provided with a suction vacuum pump + kit that can ventouser'' 'on the machine work surface. To use a suction apparatus, the material must be smooth and non-porous to ensure the good performance of the core drill.
- Fixing poles: The core drill for trench excavation bottom fixed with pegs.
Coring hand or core rack
- Portable core drills are used to hand up to Ø 150 mm. For larger cores, portable corers can be fixed to a frame. A centering system prevents slippage of the machine at the start of drilling determines the rectilinear guiding the drill
Grinding using a frame
- With the engine core 220 Volts, it is possible to coring to Ø 450 mm. For larger diameters, motor at 380 volts or water are used.
Coring wet or dry
- Coring water: The water supply is necessary for cooling the diamond tool and disposal of drilling muds, which gives it a longer life and increased cutting speed. In case of lack of water supply, it is possible to connect a pressure tank. The use of a vacuum cleaner is sufficient sludge for recovery.
Choosing the diamond crown
- The crown must be adapted to the speed of rotation. Improper speed can lead to premature wear or conversely, a calendering tool. The core drills are equipped with multi-speed transmission for varying the rotation of the drill according to the diameter and material hardness.
Maintenance and service
- The master of a core drill parts are the motor and box for machines built, the guide shoes of the carriage. The drilling mud is abrasive and therefore requires careful cleaning of equipment after each use, regular dusting engine lubricating the gearbox and the timely adjustment of the clutch.